Last year at CastExpo AFS hosted over 200 casting buyers and designers for educational sessions in the Casting Source Magazine Theater, made possible with your support as a sponsor! We are renewing the Buyer and Designer Education Track again this year with 5 different sessions created to engage this important group of casting consumers. This year’s track will feature:
- Applying Life Cycle Analysis to Castings
- Trends in Reducing Weight With Metal Castings
- Working With Your Foundry to Design for Manufacturability
- Supplier Requirements for Flawless Launch / Readiness Requirements for a New Launch
- 3D Printing: From Prototype to Production
Sponsorship this terrific event to build your brand and engage this group of Congress attendees. Sponsors logo and exhibit number will be placed prominently on the wall inside the Casting Source Theater.
This sponsorship is only available for companies exhibiting in Cast In North America.
For more information, contact John Carano at email@example.com or 614-378-8948. Sponsorship deadline is March 17, 2020.